Just this

Love the ugly duckling before he becomes a swan,
 the one who is different before she gives in and conforms.
The shy,and the fearful,the quietly courageous, and the lonely .
The ones who are not bright shining stars every day
 but are a simple candle to warm
 and guide you should you chose to let them.
Then, you will know love.
 And can be loved for just who you are,
not for who you think you should be .

That is all 

7 comments:

One Bad Pixie said...

It's funny how vastly different our self perceptions can be from what others see in us. Yet when they tell of us these things, sometimes we choose not to believe them.

Love it

Sherry Sikstrom said...

thanks, and oh so true we never seem to want to believe the good stuff

GoLightly said...

Did you write this, FV?
It's beautiful.

Sherry Sikstrom said...

yes Ma'am I did

GoLightly said...

How did you survive that filly of peps?? Good griefs.

Amazing, your life, girl.
Mine, not so much, but I got a post brewing.
I think.

had a nap after work today:)

Sherry Sikstrom said...

AM pretty pooped tonight, and feeling like a bit of a fool for not moving them sooner,but all is well that ends well

One Bad Pixie said...

Thanks for the comment on the blog. I agree about the lying. Am I really that stoopid??? As long as he thinks so, well I have that working in my favor...