A few comments about crickets, and I was wondering if I would post again here on the blog. Seems I lost my mojo here for a while. Could be a good thing , or could be bad. I have been busy with family issues. I try to help but sometimes I friggen wonder about the rest of them. Hubby's fam are all very free to call me and ask for help advice insight etc at any given time, and sometimes they even listen . a few weeks ago I was happily sleigh riding with hubby and friends and my cell phone rang , was my SIL wanting to have me explain each of the meds my FIL is on. No prob, jingling all the way ! SO she was there all afternoon sorting stuff out . All good , till I got home and got the text... a list of things to pick up for her dad on my way to town the next day? Ok fine EXCEPT SHE WAS RIGHT THERE 3 BLOCKS FROM THE STORE????Whatever ,so dropping off 75 bucks worth of groceries for dad in law , no prob, he fed Martin all these years, then he says ,"Oh by the way you are supposed to take me to daughter #1 s house before you leave. No call , no would ya, could ya from her just do it .
I know this sounds like a non stop bitch but here is the thing , I have also been taking care to see that Martins Mom is doing OK and he has some contact with her, the rest have written her off.AND dealing with my own aging parents! As I said no concern for my time or freedom they just demand what and when they want things and the youngest brother? well don't get me started on that pompous ass!
I commented about all of this to the therapist I work with and his suggestion was hand out business cards (my Alberta Health services ones ) with my fee schedule on the back and appointment cards the next time someone demands of my time .
A little much maybe???
Anyhow , thanks all for checking in , I will try to keep this blog up and get some good stuff on here too
7 comments:
That IS good stuff!
Rant away, nothing like a little venting to keep the blood flowing to the brain.
Maybe THAT's my problem:)
It's official 'I am sick of assholes" week. The same people that yammer on about boundaries are the first ones to step over yours.
At work I got called on the carpet because I didn't get all my scheduled work done. The company is going through a merger, and new and old management run around ranting about getting everything done when it's physically impossible when you crunch the numbers of 'this many minutes per assigned task.' I'm looking for a new job. I spent 18 years in a bad marriage waiting for things to improve, and things did not, indeed, improve. Goddam if I'm going to do the same thing for a company that is no more loyal to me than my ex was!!!!!
Whooooooooo! Let the Bitchfest 2013 BEGIN! LOL!
I am loving the idea of the business cards! A bit shallow and crass, but it might put things into perspective for people who otherwise, obviously don't get it.
Where to even start????
Assholio at home is still the same, no changes there. Oh except for he lost his job right after Thanksgiving, then lost unemployment the beginning of December because of "lack of job search". So he sits on his ass watching movies all day. Any surprises there really? I think not. and when I mention horses being sold or leaving, he wants his share of the $ from their sale. F that you lazy prick!
My boss tells me to 'roll with him' and shows me checks he is receiving with lots of 0's behind the numbers, knowing I am struggling. *eyeroll*
Can't wait for all of the shit to fall down. At least I know I have a backup plan and a lot of options.
Roll with him...is that like between the sheets or what?! Backup plans are gooooood. they are doing a training session on this new computer program...(after we went live with it on the first?!) and a lot of companies use it. i will do training...evil chuckle...and most of the companies are offering what I make overtime for straight time. Yeah baby!
GO KESTREL:)
Hey, I have no thing to bitch about. I have no kitchen floor. My house stinks. My husband is an immoveable object.
Life is great!!
I'm hungry, is the issue right now.
Now that I'm eating on MY schedule, HusBidiot attempted to control the ring of the dinner bell. (Even though he never eats until 11pm or later). When it goes off, I eat...
Yeah, I had a wee meltdown. Typical.
It's that old high school cheer GL, wee wah wee, kick em in the knee. Wee wah ras, kick em in the other knee!
Lucky me, hubby is cooking. Man I am tired.
Roll with him is a few things, but I am guessing that is one of them Kestrel. Um, yeah- NOT HAPPENEING!
Backup plans are good, but I have to watch my own back on some of it. Assholio is going through anythng he can, making shit up to cover his ass and surprise, surprise- I can see right through every damn one of his lies.
GL- Mine is having a fit because I do my own thing, my own stuff on my schedule and don't let him know about anything. He too is an immoble object.
Post a Comment